Treatment Price: Budget requests for treatment
BREAST LIFT WITHOUT THE USE OF PROSTHESIS: 4,700 euros
BREAST LIFT WITH THE USE OF PROSTHESIS: 6,000 euros
- All the treatment from the time of admission until the time of discharge:
- Hospital Stay
- Preoperative (ultrasound, blood tests, electrocardiogram, etc)
- Operating Theatre
- Breast prosthesis in case you choose surgery with the use of prosthesis
- Nursing Services
- Drug Kit for 48 hours after discharge.
- Follow-up consultation with the surgeon after discharge.
PRIOR DOCUMENTATION NEEDED:
- Medical history, diagnosis and medical tests
- Blood test
LENGTH OF THE OPERATION:
- Between 2 and 3 hours
- 1 day
RECOMMENDED RECOVERY TIME IN ALICANTE BEFORE TRAVELING HOME:
- 10 days
Breast Lift Surgery (Mastopexia)
This operation lifts the breasts, with or without the help of a breast implant, depending on the amount of breast tissue and the patient's preferences. It is suitable for women who have sagging or empty breasts for a number of reasons, including pregnancy, breast-feeding, weight fluctuations, etc.
This surgery does not affect breast-feeding capacity and it does not interfere with subsequent radiological tests.
Benefits of the Operation
Breast lift surgery firms and reshapes the breasts, which is extremely gratifying for some women who feel very unhappy with the appearance of their breasts. By lifting and giving new shape to sagging breasts, the body looks more harmonious and youthful, which in turn can boost self-confidence.
The main objective of this operation is to lift the areola and nipple, achieving as perfect as possible volume, shape and firmness with minimal scarring.
Depending on the amount of breast tissue and the patient's preferences, breast volume may be increased by inserting a breast implant while lifting the breasts. This surgery is called Mastopexy with implants.
About the operation
This surgery is almost always performed with local anaesthesia and sedation but in some cases general anaesthesia is used. It takes between two and three hours. Patients have to stay in hospital for around 24 hours.
Transversal scars have been eliminated, in fact we only make a circular incision in the areola and in some exceptional cases we make a vertical incision that virtually disappears in time.
Before the operation
- You will have a blood test, ECG and X-ray. If the patient has a history of mammary cysts, a mammogram will also be performed.
- You must not eat or drink for 12 hours before your operation.
- If you smoke, we recommend you stop smoking at least one week before the operation.
- You must remove all metal objects during the operation (rings, bracelets, earrings, body piercings, etc.).
- You will be released from hospital wearing a bandage that must keep dry for three to four days. This will be replaced by a close fitting non-underwired sports bra with front fastening that you must wear at all times for one month, even when sleeping.
- Your stitches will be removed after 14-15 days, after which time you should have lymphatic drainage and apply rosehip oil to the scars or use silicone patches as pressure therapy.
- We advise a recovery period of around 10 days, although for jobs that require the arms or more considerable strength, it is better to wait a full two weeks.